It’s here! Time to load up the bags, the car and your e-reader for the hot summer days. As always, I’m here to help!
- Beach ball for the kids (popped on hot asphalt of the parking lot)
- Cheap sunglasses (buried in the sand)
- Super-bright nail polish (spilled onto center console – now forever striped neon green)
- Pop-up beach shelter (left behind in garage – wouldn’t fit in car)
- SPF 4000 Sunscreen (missed a spot – now you have a red smear on your shoulder in the shape of Winston Churchill)
- Handheld vacuum (nice try – you’ll have sand in your car until Christmas)
- Summer reading (load up with The Marriage Pact for just 99 cents – and don’t forget your charger!)
The Marriage Pact: An InStyle Book Club Pick (November 2015)
“Entertaining…with a few laugh-out-loud moments, M.J. Pullen’s novel is a very enjoyable read. Fans of Jane Green or Emily Giffin are sure to enjoy The Marriage Pact.” ―Shelf Awareness
“A charming cross between romance and chick lit…Pullen’s characters are realistic, and the dialogue is funny, making this an excellent choice for fans of early Jane Green, Jennifer Weiner, and Emily Giffin.” ―Booklist
“This novel is chick lit to its core and makes for a light and easy read.” ―Library Journal
Sign up for M.J’s Mailing list & read Late for the Holidays FREE! Sign Me Up!