Follow M.J. Pullen’s blog posts about writing and publishing. Geared toward beginning writers, pre-published authors. seasoned veterans, and authors attempting to navigate platform development on social media.
Relevant to self-publishing, traditional publishing, indie authors and hybrid authors.
- 07/11 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm — Pro Strategies for Organizing & Editing Your Work (Teen/College Workshop)
- 07/12 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm — Beginner’s Guide to Resumes & Cover Letters (Teen/College Workshop)
- 07/13 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm — Basic Business Communication Skills (Teen/College Workshop)
- 07/16 @ 8:00 am - 07/18 @ 12:00 pm — Teen Creative Writing Mini-Residency: July 16-18
- 07/28 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm — Writing a Killer College Essay: July 28 (Teen Workshop
“For readers who can't get enough of the [Marriage Pact] trilogy...”
“More than just romance!”Be the first to hear about MJ's latest news, events, and book releases, and get a FREE copy of the short story, “Late for the Holidays”!